Master Cleanse Results
By Tom Woloshyn, The Lemonade Guy
In previous articles I have talked about my experience being introduced to and later doing the Master Cleanse to completion. It was a bit of a bumpy road for me, but had I been able to talk to someone who could answer my questions about the cleanse and guide me with their experience and knowledge, I would have been on board the program much sooner.
Applying this knowledge, now my goal is to motivate you and others to take the plunge and go on the Master Cleanse. What have you got to lose but your health problems?
There are many benefits to doing the Master Cleanse:
- Weight loss
- Waste loss
- Improved energy
- Balancing of the blood sugar levels
- Balanced blood pressure,
- Reduced pain or even all pain completely alleviated
- Clearer skin
- Allergies gone
- Better lung function
- Digestive issues including IBS have been stopped completely in some people within 10 days of cleansing.
There are no special health problems that cannot be addressed to some degree if not completely by doing the Master Cleanse. It just takes the right motivation to step into your new found life by doing something different about your health, which is to take control of your own destiny by just doing it now.
Here are a few examples over the years of what some people have overcome doing the Master Cleanse:
- My first client did 51 days of the Master Cleanse and his leukemia was gone after having a blood test at the cancer clinic.
- One woman in her late 20’s, having had chronic constipation from the age of 2, completed 30 days of the Master Cleanse and had her bowel function return to normal.
- My first wife had cervical cancer and was told she needed to have a hysterectomy immediately. I suggested she do the Master Cleanse and Color Therapy while getting Vita-Flex treatments from me, 9 months later we had our first child and 11 months later our second child.
- One client was using 67 units of insulin a day and after the cleanse she had a glucose tolerance test and her Dr. thought she should still take 1 unit a day. He was not willing to believe that she could go without any insulin.
- A young woman training for a triathlon went on the cleanse because she had a cyst growing in her sinuses and was told she needed surgery. She chose to do 12 days of the cleanse while training and competed in the race as she no longer needed the surgery.
- One client was scheduled for a root canal in 24 days and went on the cleanse with the intention to only do 10 days. She decided to stay on the cleanse until day 24 when she was due to have her root canal done. When her dentist took the cap off the tooth and looked inside, she called for an opinion from a second dentist as she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. They determined that she no longer needed a root canal, it had healed!
- My friend brought me to see his brother who was in need of bypass surgery. I gave him a Vita-Flex treatment, told him about the cleanse, and he did 17 days in a row. He then took a couple of weeks off and did 12 more days on the Master Cleanse and went back to work in the hospital. The doctors he worked with had formed a gambling pool betting on what day of the week he would die, no one won!
These are just a few examples from over the years. So, what’s holding you back? Click HERE for more information about my Online Group Cleanses.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.